These 12 best action songs are a must for all energetic and active toddlers, preschoolers and kids out there. Consider them as a great way to help your toddler to burn some energy at home and practice their gross motor and fine motor skills.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love, and also great movement and actions songs for kids. No matter what happens in the world, music still makes the world go round and us all happy.
Therefore, one of the best indoor activities to do with your kids these days is to sing songs and dance together. Do it daily!
OUR 12 BEST ACTION AND MOVEMENT SONGS TO SING WITH KIDS
Approved by our very energetic and music loving toddler, here are our 12 best action songs for kids and toddlers to sing every day at home or in preschool.
- Jumping In Muddy Puddles
- The Class Of Madame Gazelle
- Festival Fun!
- Walking In The Jungle
- Hello, Hello!
- Open Shut Them
- Hide And Seek
- Walking Walking
- Make A Circle
- Head Shoulders Knees & Toes
- Three Primary Colors
1. Peppa Pig Songs ? Jumping In Muddy Puddles ? Peppa Pig My First Album | English Kids Songs
And that’s how it looks when Aiden sings and dances at home:
2. Peppa Pig Songs ? The Class Of Madame Gazelle ? Peppa Pig My First Album | English Kids Songs
3. Peppa Pig Songs ? Festival Fun! ? Peppa Pig My First Album | English Kids Songs | Baby Songs
4. Walking In The Jungle | Super Simple Songs
5. Hello, Hello!
6. Open Shut Them #2 | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs
7. Hide And Seek | featuring Noodle & Pals | Super Simple Songs
8. Walking Walking | featuring Noodle & Pals | Super Simple Songs
9. Make A Circle | Preschool Song | Super Simple Songs
10. Head Shoulders Knees & Toes (Speeding Up) | Nursery Rhyme | Super Simple Songs
11. Sesame Street: OK Go – Three Primary Colors
12. Sesame Street: Feist sings 1,2,3,4
Benefits of Music Activities
In fact, for young children, music has power and meaning that go beyond words. Science suggests, that music activities simultaneously promote development in multiple domains. Music activities with toddlers have many benefits among others:
- Learn and practice self-regulation.
- Understand emotions.
- Cooperate and build relationships.
- Experience self-esteem, self-confidence, and self efficacy.
- Gross motor development
- Fine motor development
- Balance and body awareness.
- Counting, patterns and sequencing.
If you are interested to read in detail about the benefits of music for toddlers and kids, check the Parenting Resource of Zero to Three.
Happy Singing and Dancing!