This easy healthy, baked oatmeal blueberry cake recipe is just perfect for kids and adults. We used gluten-free oats, so even if you follow a gluten-free diet, you can enjoy this yummy cake.
Left overnight in the fridge, this easy oatmeal blueberry cake is just great as a healthy breakfast for your toddler and baby.
But also on our long afternoon walks, this oatmeal blueberry cake is a life saver. Super easy to bring along and yummy to eat.
You need just few simple ingredients! It’s super easy to prepare and fast to bake. Science suggests that oats contain several components that have been proposed to exert health benefits. And we strongly believe it!
So, give it a try today! Leave it overnight in the fridge and it’s just a perfect summer cake.
And here is our easy, healthy oatmeal blueberry cake recipe.
Easy, healthy oatmeal blueberry cake, great healthy recipe for breakfast and as a quick meal prep snack!
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup powdered brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 2-3 tbsp baking powder (we used gluten-free Dr. Oetker backing powder)
- 1/2 cup butter, approx. 100 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Blend oats, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla sugar, backing powder in a big bowl until fluffy and smooth.
- Pour the batter into a cake form. I always use backing paper, but you can just put some butter on the cake form.
- Put some blueberries into the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes on a medium.
- Take out and let it cool down.
It’s ready to serve. You can enjoy this oatmeal blueberry cake warm or cold. Perfect for toddlers and kids, it’s a great snack to bring along on a long walk.
I prefer bringing our own snacks along on walks and playground, just because I can control what ingredients are inside. We are trying currently to follow a gluten-free diet, therefore this cake is a great option for everyone craving a cake.
Here is also a short video of how easy this simple oatmeal blueberry cake can be prepared. Give it a try today!
And if you are still looking for more easy oatmeal recipes, check out these ones here!