These yummy and easy crepes are simply the best! Super tender and buttery, we just want to eat them all the time! You can have a plate full of these super easy crepes is just 10 minutes.
Then, you can create your own crepe board for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Our little one loves them with butter and honey, his dad with Nutella and Oreo ice cream, and I like them with strawberry jam.
So, here is our super secret recipe. Grandma, thank you!
Super easy and yummy vanilla crepes - my grandma's recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp white flour
- 1 ts vanilla sugar
- just a little bit of salt
- coconut oil
1. Firstly, put the egg, vanilla sugar, salt and the milk in a bowl and whisk vigorously.
2. Secondly, add the flour and continue to whisk until very silky smooth. It works well with an egg beater or a whisk but I use for better results a hand blender.
3. Thirdly, heat your non-stick pan over low-to-medium heat and grease it with coconut oil.
4. Pour half ladle of the crepes mixture and spread it thinly on the pan by moving the pan or using the ladle.
5. When the crepes sets on the one side, flip it carefully.
6. Then, take it out after few seconds. It should have golden brown spots.
7. Butter time! Spread some butter and voila! Your first crepe is ready.
Voila! No need to travel to Brittany, France. Hope these super yummy vanilla crepes help you start the day in a positive way!
Looking for more yummy recipes for your toddler? Check out these ideas!