Check out how we set up our homeschool preschool room in just an hour! We reorganised our playroom in no time and set up a super functional classroom for our 3-year-old. Check out our playroom before and after.
Our little homeschool preschooler was so excited to help out!
New furniture we bought
We bought just two new pieces of furniture:
- IKEA Kallax Shelving unit, $49
- IKEA Sundvik Children’s table, $39
We kept everything simple and minimal.
We placed the preschool books and materials we use in the week on the shelving unit.
Old furniture we used
We used our old magnetic white board from our home office and place it in our new homeschool preschool room.
We used our old IKEA Lack table to set up a craft and creativity corner.
We kept our toddler market and the workbench.
We placed a IKEA mattress on the floor to use it as a reading corner and bouncing station. Our little one loves to jump up and down and that’s a great activity in our homeschool preschool breaks.
Our Homeschool Preschool Supply List
Here is our homeschool preschool supply list:
- 10 Sketch Pads
- Coloured pencils – regular & jumbo
- Box of 60 Felt Tip Pens (dermatologically tested, super washable ink) regular and jumbo
- White board markers
- Watercolours Set
- Acrylic colours Set
- Paint Brushes Set
- 3 pairs of Blunt tipped spring kids scissors
- Glue, glue stick
- Tape (different types)
- Multipurpose Copy Printer Paper – White, 8.5 x 11 Inches
Happy setting up!