Try out this super quick recipe – easy air fryer sea bream fillet the perfect healthy family dinner for today! Our whole family loves this crisp and delicious weeknight dinner!
Sea bream is super delicious and a simply great food for kids and adults. This fish is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, high in protein and a great source of essential vitamins and minerals.
As a side dish we choose buttery mashed potatoes with hidden veggies and buttery peas.
Potatoes are packed with antioxidants and are a good source of fiber that helps keeping you full longer.
Peas are a great source of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, zinc that strengthen your immune system and help reduce inflammation.
So, well worth to try it out!
This quick recipe is super simple and you need just few ingredients:
- 6 sea bream fillets (portion size – adults: 2 sea bream fillets, kids: 1 sea bream fillet)
- Steamed peas (I left the orange out, just steamed them with butter and basil)
Instruction for this quick recipe
- Put the sea bream fillets into the air fryer and follow your instructions for fish. My Phillips air fryer fresh fish setting is 15-20 min at 200C (390F), so I did 20 min to make them extra crisp.
- Optionally you can flip the fillets when the half time is over.
In the meantime, it’s easy to prepare the both side dishes in less than 20 min.
Check out our super simple mashed potatoes recipe here.
- Boil the potatoes, onion, salt to taste and optionally a carrot until ready.
- Pour out the water.
- Add the butter and blend until smooth.
Steamed peas are also super quick and easy to make:
- Put 3 cups of frozen peas in the pan
- Add some butter and basil and cook until ready (usually 8-9 minutes)
That’s it! Ready to serve!