Looking for easy toddler dinner recipe? How about this salmon mac and cheese? It’s easy to make and yummy to eat not only for your little one.
You have three good reasons to prepare this yummy toddler meal for lunch or dinner for your little one.
Firstly, according to science, babies and toddlers need a lot of the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish for brain, nerve, and eye development. Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids and has huge health benefits and help to prevent coronary artery disease.
Secondly, also according to science, the food preferences of children are mainly developed by the time they’re five. This is an important reason, to offer your little one a taste for seafood very early.
Thirdly, it takes only 6 minutes of your time to prepare this yummy salmon mac and cheese.
Easy and Healthy Toddler Meal Ideas - Salmon Mac and Cheese for Lunch or Dinner
- 1/2 cup cooked, boneless salmon flakes
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp quick-cook macaroni (3 min)
- 3 tbsp mozzarella shredded
- Put the salmon, milk and macaroni in a non-stick skillet and cook for about 3 min until the macaroni are ready.
- Add the mozzarella and stir.
- Serve to your little one and Bon Appétit!