We love this easy DIY sensory bags with white beans! Got some white beans? You can prepare a delicious bean soup and then take out a few and do some pretty cool things with and for your little one!
White Beans provide not only more bioavailable iron than red beans, they are also are great for all kinds of fine motor and sensory activities.
The best thing about them – they are so versatile! From honey bees through piggies to baby sharks, you and your child can paint the white beans in anything you desire!
And it so easy to create them!
What you need is:
- Few dry white beans
- Nail polish in different colours
- Permanent Marker – black.
- A clear resealable plastic ziploc bag.
- Filling: Water
- Disposable gloves. I use for example simple latex gloves.
- Put the gloves on and place the beans on a sheet of paper or paper towel in front of you.
- Paint the one side of a bean with the nail polish and wait until dry.
- Afterwards, draw the animal or whatever you like.
- That’s it! Your beans are ready to go!
EASY DIY SENSORY BAGS WITH WHITE BEANS
Here are some great ideas for white beans creatures and sensory activities with them. Try out some today!
White beans are certainly a great way to be creative and practice fine motor skills! Got some fresh ideas? Try out and send us a pics!