Fall in love with this summer strawberry cherry banana smoothie and try it out today! Great for anyone, who is too young to enjoy a summer wine!
This yummy smoothie is just a fruit explosion and yummy treat for breakfast, snack or dessert. Strawberries cherries and instead of an angel’s kiss in spring, add a banana!
It’s the spring-summer variation of our beloved all-year-around banana yogurt smoothie. Lucky us! Now on the edge to summer, we’ve got plenty of yummy cherries and strawberries everywhere around. And all this freshness and sweetness comes together in this cup of fruity goodness.
Give a try to this strawberry cherry banana smoothie as soon as you can!
Yummy strawberry, cherry, banana yogurt smoothie with a heart of blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 10-15 Cherries without pit
- 10 Strawberries
- Few frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp yogurt
1. Blend the banana with the yogurt. Divide the mixture into 3 equal parts.
2. Blend one part with the strawberries.
3. Blend the second part with the cherries.
4. Blend the few frozen blueberries with one tbsp of the mixture.
5. Take one tall glass and add the parts slowly one by one.
First, we poured the cherry part, then the banana part and finally the strawberry part.
Take a teaspoon and form a heart the the blueberry mixture.
Your yummy love surprise!
For more yummy toddler snack recipes, check here.